Cloudsdale
You have successfully logged in! Enjoy your visit!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 41 on 26th July 2011, 04:56
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Hello there!
28th February 2012, 12:19 by mac_pony55

» Books
27th November 2011, 04:23 by Klayman30

» Best fanfic
8th October 2011, 17:49 by Spotlight

» What does everypony think of season 2 so far?
5th October 2011, 16:50 by Scramjet

» Hay Everypony!
9th September 2011, 00:23 by Fox Fire

» Hardstyleeeeeeeeee!
8th August 2011, 02:44 by Tpkjmw

» Weekend sales
6th August 2011, 14:59 by Bloomberg

» Rift Create a Collosus Contest
6th August 2011, 05:02 by Bloomberg

» [anything goes]Interesting finds
6th August 2011, 04:56 by Bloomberg

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week

World map

Canterlot Thread

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Canterlot Thread

Post by D45H on 20th July 2011, 02:29

Read this.

http://forum.canterlot.net/thread-2623.html


Last edited by D45H on 21st July 2011, 05:59; edited 1 time in total

_____________________


avatar
D45H
Pegasus
Pegasus

Favorite Pony : Rainbow Dash, Duh.
Posts : 121
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 23
Location : Brisbane

View user profile http://caltakumon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by Apple_Jack on 20th July 2011, 03:10

Ahahahahahaha!
I lol'd. Hard.
Very nice xD Brohoof
avatar
Apple_Jack
Member 18+

Favorite Pony : Apple Jack / Fluttershy
Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by D45H on 20th July 2011, 03:14

LOL mods deleted half the posts so it dont make any sense anymore

_____________________


avatar
D45H
Pegasus
Pegasus

Favorite Pony : Rainbow Dash, Duh.
Posts : 121
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 23
Location : Brisbane

View user profile http://caltakumon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by LoveButton on 20th July 2011, 03:16

Such a shame, i worked so hard on those posts =P

_____________________




Making friends can be fun; even though it can be scary at first.
(Thanks to D45H for my sig)
avatar
LoveButton
LoveMaster
LoveMaster

Favorite Pony : Twilight Sparkle / Fluttershy / D45H
Posts : 50
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by Apple_Jack on 20th July 2011, 03:17

It's like they're trying to make a government out of Bronyhood.
I mean, they're not showing much love and tolerance, are they? :3
avatar
Apple_Jack
Member 18+

Favorite Pony : Apple Jack / Fluttershy
Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by D45H on 20th July 2011, 03:18

ikr :(

_____________________


avatar
D45H
Pegasus
Pegasus

Favorite Pony : Rainbow Dash, Duh.
Posts : 121
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 23
Location : Brisbane

View user profile http://caltakumon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by LoveButton on 20th July 2011, 03:18

certainly didn't show much when they banned me and abused me on my appeal thread on the moon xD

_____________________




Making friends can be fun; even though it can be scary at first.
(Thanks to D45H for my sig)
avatar
LoveButton
LoveMaster
LoveMaster

Favorite Pony : Twilight Sparkle / Fluttershy / D45H
Posts : 50
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by Apple_Jack on 20th July 2011, 03:22

Pffft.
Who needs Canterlot, you have us Dash!
We'll show all the love and tolerance you could ever want/need.
Pinkie Pie Mad FOREVER!
avatar
Apple_Jack
Member 18+

Favorite Pony : Apple Jack / Fluttershy
Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by Scramjet on 20th July 2011, 10:14

I'm going to be honest here and say that D45H, Lovebutton and Trollestia all acted pretty badly on their part. If any of you felt that the moderators who banned Lovebutton were in the wrong, there is a better way to go about appealing the ban. Acting violent and up in arms about it will get you nowhere. Passive agressiveness is the key. State in a logical and calm manner why the ban was wrong and discuss your options with either the mod who banned Lovebutton or Twilight himself (if you believe talking to the moderator will do no good). To quote Pinkie Pie in Over a Barrel, "All this fighting will get you nothing but hoof and mouth disease".

The thread D45H linked in particular was supposed to help create a positive community in light of the merger and certain people's actions have not helped that. For a community based on love and tolerance, I'm not seeing much of it from you people. Just because the people on Canterlot/Pony Central are 'the bad guys', doesn't mean you have to act like it as well. It's all about taking the first step and being the role model. If you can't do that, perhaps you should not question the moderators' or administrators' actions.

If you are upset because the merge has changed to forum from what you're used to into something else, it might be best to just chill out and go along with it. Who knows? Perhaps you'll end up liking the other merged forum members and find the community to be greater than ever.

Don't get me wrong, there are parts of the merge I personally did not like. The changing of the user titles and the increase of threads made it hard for me to keep track of. The reason I'm still a member is because the benifits outweigh the consequences. There are a lot of nice members from both Pony Central and Canterlot and the increase in threads means there's a lot more I can post about.

If you can't handle change and would rather live in a tight-knit community, than perhaps the internet is not for you. I'd reccommend moving to Alabama, USA and buying a house there. The land is cheap and I'm sure there will be plenty of like-minded people for you to socialise with (or not). If you can't be bothered to do something that drastic, you could always unplug your router from the wall and take up reading. That way you'll end up smarter than ever before and have a positve impact on the people around you! ;)

The main point I'm trying to make in this post is this: Be nice! No-one is going to listen to someone rambling on incoherently because they are angry. You are bronies. Love and Tolerate. Don't ever forget that!
avatar
Scramjet
Master
Master

Favorite Pony : Rainbow Dash
Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 24
Location : That smart-ass, Communist, poofter city called 'Brisbane'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by Applejack on 20th July 2011, 14:06

Do you not understand what Twilight did? He took most of the old mods off the forums just for doing their job. Then he said they were a problem, a menace to society, right after the merge. I mean seriously, it's like we're having a troll war here and the only thing Twilight used to do was hear complaints and play CSS. I can say for myself that some of the broni.es are nice, but seriously, the only reason I'm not banned yet is probably because I'm not posting anything. I literally posted worst than all of those people getting banned and the worst I got was a little warning. There's not much to do on that forums anymore anyhow. To me it feels like Twilight is trying to kill off some of the Canterlot members who were his friends because he fears that they won't accept the newcomers. It's like trading one group for another. If not, his head is just too far stuck up his plot for him to do anything right.
avatar
Applejack
Brony

Favorite Pony : LUNA
Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 94
Location : Bucking Apples Farm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by ibts on 21st July 2011, 04:48

LoveButton wrote:certainly didn't show much when they banned me and abused me on my appeal thread on the moon xD

that's funny, because your appeal thread only got four replies and the only one that could be interpreted as "abusing you" was just telling you the truth.
avatar
ibts
Brony

Favorite Pony : rarity
Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by Trollestia on 21st July 2011, 04:56

I did act bad. Sue me!

Because I didn't want to be there anymore. So I figured, hey, why not get perma banned? Also, wanted to laugh a bit.

I like to Trollestia, what can I say? Twilight Sparkle Shr

The moon was too lame for me anyways. Went to Uranus.

Also, if any of you want to start up horse-Apples again with Canterlot, go back to Canterlot. I don't want these things looming over our heads all the time. Especially you, ibts. Or any of the people from Canterlot who joined. We're not Canterlot, so don't bring drama from there, here.

Ty. No more of these threads plox.

Talk about it in private if you want, but not here.
avatar
Trollestia
Admin
Admin

Favorite Pony : Trollestia
Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by Tpkjmw on 21st July 2011, 05:55

Trollestia wrote:I did act bad. Sue me!
Yes I can tell from that comment on my canterlot profile >:(


Anyways, I don't think any of the mods were trying to cause trouble, I know I certainly wasn't.
We were trying to keep the thread calm. I'm sorry if you mistook that for trolling you or whatever as it wasn't my intention.
avatar
Tpkjmw
Brony

Favorite Pony : Luna. Obviously.
Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Britland

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/tpkjmw

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by Applejack on 21st July 2011, 05:59

We all make mistakes.

In this case, a lot of ponies. :U
avatar
Applejack
Brony

Favorite Pony : LUNA
Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 94
Location : Bucking Apples Farm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by Trollestia on 21st July 2011, 06:01

Who's Ipodshuffle?

Certaintly not anypony I know. That post was just vulgar!


_____________________


he mad bro smuggery spike is derpy
avatar
Trollestia
Admin
Admin

Favorite Pony : Trollestia
Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by Derpy Hooves on 21st July 2011, 06:49

I wonder if I'm still admin over dere at canterlot. Not gonna check.

I haven't been banned because:

#1 I Never post...
#2 I'm an Admin
#3 I do work for twilight (incredibly rarely) :P
avatar
Derpy Hooves
Admin
Admin

Favorite Pony : Derpy Hooves
Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by Trollestia on 21st July 2011, 06:58

Derpy Hooves wrote:I wonder if I'm still admin over dere at canterlot. Not gonna check.

I bet you're gonna be demodded for just being on this forum. Twilight Sparkle Shr
avatar
Trollestia
Admin
Admin

Favorite Pony : Trollestia
Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by Applejack on 21st July 2011, 08:03

Canterlot is a fun and magical place.
If everypony didn't post 5 posts per second and make my eyes bleed.
I could barely read the forums before, and now I don't even go near some sections.
Too many Pinkie Pies, I swur.
avatar
Applejack
Brony

Favorite Pony : LUNA
Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 94
Location : Bucking Apples Farm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by Tpkjmw on 21st July 2011, 18:53

Derpy Hooves wrote:I wonder if I'm still admin over dere at canterlot. Not gonna check.

I haven't been banned because:

#1 I Never post...
#2 I'm an Admin
#3 I do work for twilight (incredibly rarely) :P

I doubt you would be demodded. If they did that then they would have to do it to me too.

Also you still angry at me Trollestia? I don't even know why you hate me in the first place.
avatar
Tpkjmw
Brony

Favorite Pony : Luna. Obviously.
Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Britland

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/tpkjmw

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by ibts on 21st July 2011, 20:58

derpy hooves was demodded
avatar
ibts
Brony

Favorite Pony : rarity
Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by Trollestia on 21st July 2011, 21:53

LOL well, Derpy, that didn't take long now did it?

Tpk I don't hate you. I hate the people who gave you my job. But then you called me an asshole so I told you to eat a dick, fuckface. Twilight Sparkle Shr
avatar
Trollestia
Admin
Admin

Favorite Pony : Trollestia
Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by Tpkjmw on 22nd July 2011, 00:04

Trollestia wrote:LOL well, Derpy, that didn't take long now did it?

Tpk I don't hate you. I hate the people who gave you my job. But then you called me an asshole so I told you to eat a dick, fuckface. Twilight Sparkle Shr

I said you had become an asshole. And to be fair I was right. Spamming racial insults on a forum and skype is an assholish thing to do.

And Derpy at least you got Brony+. Inb4 I get demodded for being on here.
avatar
Tpkjmw
Brony

Favorite Pony : Luna. Obviously.
Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Britland

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/tpkjmw

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by Bloomberg on 22nd July 2011, 00:25

Spamming racial insults is something to be expected from a person named Trollestia.

I'm not saying what she did was right, but I'm not saying it wasn't funny either. We were on our way out of the forum, some people decide to have some fun on the way out.

I'm still upset my goodbye thread got deleted. Moved, I could understand. Best board I could think of to have it in, but what do I know? I'm not a mod anymore. Locked, I could also understand. Not wanting an argument to break out is normal, nipping it in the bud is something I would expect from the admins on the board(something I disagree with, but whatever). Deleting it seemed out of hoof though. I didn't even curse at anypony in it.

And why did Twilight ban me again? Derpy had banned me that way to specifically avoid a shitstorm. Was it supposed to be funny? Is he legitimately offended by the way I left? I don't remember being overly hostile in any of my posts. I called people shitty mods, but that's about it.
avatar
Bloomberg
Moderator
Moderator

Favorite Pony : Bloomberg
Posts : 49
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by D45H on 22nd July 2011, 00:51

i honestly don't know why im not banned -.- the amount of horse-Apples i stirred...

_____________________


avatar
D45H
Pegasus
Pegasus

Favorite Pony : Rainbow Dash, Duh.
Posts : 121
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 23
Location : Brisbane

View user profile http://caltakumon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by ibts on 22nd July 2011, 01:12

i dont really get why you're all calling people out for being shitty mods @___@

the way most of them handled your threads was pretty ace
avatar
ibts
Brony

Favorite Pony : rarity
Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canterlot Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum