Cloudsdale
You have successfully logged in! Enjoy your visit!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsdale
You have successfully logged in! Enjoy your visit!
Cloudsdale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 104 on 7th April 2021, 16:49
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Hello there!
What does everypony think of season 2 so far? Empty28th February 2012, 12:19 by mac_pony55

» Books
What does everypony think of season 2 so far? Empty27th November 2011, 04:23 by Klayman30

» Best fanfic
What does everypony think of season 2 so far? Empty8th October 2011, 17:49 by Spotlight

» What does everypony think of season 2 so far?
What does everypony think of season 2 so far? Empty5th October 2011, 16:50 by Scramjet

» Hay Everypony!
What does everypony think of season 2 so far? Empty9th September 2011, 00:23 by Fox Fire

» Hardstyleeeeeeeeee!
What does everypony think of season 2 so far? Empty8th August 2011, 02:44 by Tpkjmw

» Weekend sales
What does everypony think of season 2 so far? Empty6th August 2011, 14:59 by Bloomberg

» Rift Create a Collosus Contest
What does everypony think of season 2 so far? Empty6th August 2011, 05:02 by Bloomberg

» [anything goes]Interesting finds
What does everypony think of season 2 so far? Empty6th August 2011, 04:56 by Bloomberg

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

World map

What does everypony think of season 2 so far?

2 posters

Go down

What does everypony think of season 2 so far? Empty What does everypony think of season 2 so far?

Post by mac_pony55 30th September 2011, 12:38

So in an attempt to bring the site back and to possibly start some good conversations, what does everypony think of season 2 so far?

I think the pilot was pretty good and makes me hopeful of a good rest of the season. Discord was a really good character, I was actually kinda sad to see him go. He could have made the season really fun.
mac_pony55
mac_pony55
Parasprite

Favorite Pony : Rainbow Dash/Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

What does everypony think of season 2 so far? Empty Re: What does everypony think of season 2 so far?

Post by Scramjet 5th October 2011, 16:50

Yeah, the forum has seen inactivity due to lack of interest and me going through uni. Sorry about that. :/

I thoroughly enjoyed the 2-parter and thought Discord made a better villan than Nightmare Moon (not that I'm saying she was bad or anything).

I'll be interested to hear the revised theme song when episode 3 comes out and it's now been confirmed that Luna will have an entire halloween episode (episode 4) based around her.
Scramjet
Scramjet
Master
Master

Favorite Pony : Rainbow Dash
Location : That smart-ass, Communist, poofter city called 'Brisbane'

Back to top Go down