Cloudsdale
You have successfully logged in! Enjoy your visit!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsdale
You have successfully logged in! Enjoy your visit!
Cloudsdale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 104 on 7th April 2021, 16:49
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Hello there!
Post-apocalyptic trading simulator AKA "Killing Floor" Empty28th February 2012, 12:19 by mac_pony55

» Books
Post-apocalyptic trading simulator AKA "Killing Floor" Empty27th November 2011, 04:23 by Klayman30

» Best fanfic
Post-apocalyptic trading simulator AKA "Killing Floor" Empty8th October 2011, 17:49 by Spotlight

» What does everypony think of season 2 so far?
Post-apocalyptic trading simulator AKA "Killing Floor" Empty5th October 2011, 16:50 by Scramjet

» Hay Everypony!
Post-apocalyptic trading simulator AKA "Killing Floor" Empty9th September 2011, 00:23 by Fox Fire

» Hardstyleeeeeeeeee!
Post-apocalyptic trading simulator AKA "Killing Floor" Empty8th August 2011, 02:44 by Tpkjmw

» Weekend sales
Post-apocalyptic trading simulator AKA "Killing Floor" Empty6th August 2011, 14:59 by Bloomberg

» Rift Create a Collosus Contest
Post-apocalyptic trading simulator AKA "Killing Floor" Empty6th August 2011, 05:02 by Bloomberg

» [anything goes]Interesting finds
Post-apocalyptic trading simulator AKA "Killing Floor" Empty6th August 2011, 04:56 by Bloomberg

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

World map

Post-apocalyptic trading simulator AKA "Killing Floor"

2 posters

Go down

Post-apocalyptic trading simulator AKA "Killing Floor" Empty Post-apocalyptic trading simulator AKA "Killing Floor"

Post by Tpkjmw 22nd July 2011, 22:37

"Stand still, or I'll stick it where the sun don't bloody shine."
Killing Floor is one of the best team games I have ever played as it seems to have a kind of dark charm/humor to it that you don't get in many other games these days.

Gameplay
In Killing Floor you play as a Brit that is obsessed with killing "Specimens" (They are basically mutants from some kind of lab accident.), Collecting money, Buying expensive weaponry from a lady that can teleport all over the map, Stabbing teammates with needles, Killing slightly larger Speciments with chainsaws attached to their arm and all of that while being chased by large Specimens that enjoy puking on you. All of this leads up to one final boss fight against a badass motherfucker with a minigun for a hoof. Well, thats what I can gather from my short time of owning this game. Headshots just feel so damn satisfying in this game too.
Anyway here's a video with gameplay.

(This gameplay was recorded during the Potato pack offer on steam so GLaDoS replaces the default trader)

And here is the trailer for the current event going on in KF in which all the Specimens have been reskinned to get a circus-y appearance.

This game has a perks system but it isn't anything like the perk system from the Call of Duty series of games. Instead characters using different perks will act completely different. For example, the medic can run faster and his healing syringe recharges quite a lot faster then others. The beserker can deal more damage with melee weapons and the demolitions perk gets a discount on the explosive weapons.
There are 7 perks in total and all of them are completely different.

Killing Floor has a variety of maps ranging from a sewer system to a high mountain pass. Each of the maps is designed to feel differently from the others while still keeping the game amazingly fun.

So, if anypony wants to play KF just add me on steam and I'll be happy to play this wonderful game with you :3

oh, almost forgot
Tpkjmw
Tpkjmw
Brony

Favorite Pony : Luna. Obviously.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tpkjmw

Back to top Go down

Post-apocalyptic trading simulator AKA "Killing Floor" Empty Re: Post-apocalyptic trading simulator AKA "Killing Floor"

Post by Bloomberg 22nd July 2011, 22:57

It's a great game but sadly it does get old after a while. I never got to play much because I refuse to play with random people, and as I said it gets old. no-pony ever wants to play.

I'd play with you, but my steam is still broken. I'll hit you up after I get it working again.
Bloomberg
Bloomberg

Favorite Pony : Bloomberg

Back to top Go down

Post-apocalyptic trading simulator AKA "Killing Floor" Empty Re: Post-apocalyptic trading simulator AKA "Killing Floor"

Post by Tpkjmw 22nd July 2011, 23:35

Broni.es had a server where we all used to go and chill whilst getting headshots. I loved that server. I remember 2 rounds where I was the last one alive and got into the next round using nothing but a handcannon. And another round where me and some guy stuck together for the whole round with me healing him and him charging at the enemy with a katana. So many fun moments in KF. Like when we were together again and saw one of the other players with a pyro skin in the forest of KF_Mountainpass and we pretended it was a documentary "And here we see a wild pyro in its natural habitat..." I couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the match.
I want to play some KF now but I can't since I'm watching the TLA series.
Tpkjmw
Tpkjmw
Brony

Favorite Pony : Luna. Obviously.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tpkjmw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down